Sunday, February 19, 2023

Just been relaxing in my craft room this weekend, it's nice to just sit here with the tv on, cutting out SVG files and paper piecing. This is called Fashionista Mia from Treasure Box Designs. I love to put these SVG's together. then pick out papers for either a card or a lay out. I have made so many cards over the winter, that I have decided to focus on page lay outs. Maybe one of these days I will have a grand child and be able to start a new scrap book for him or her. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...