Saturday, February 25, 2023

Good Saturday morning. My Dt work is the Bride and Groom file from Little Scraps of Heaven. I have dabbled in scrapbooking, card making for years. I have had my Cricut and Cricut joy now for over a year and a half and love the versatilty of other things that I can make, like cutting out these cute paper piecings and putting them together. In the past I only had a paper trimmer and embellishments to make page lay outs and cards. I love that I am able to cut out different svg files and make something like this. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...