Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy November and Happy Fall

So it is the beginning of Novemeber, and with that we have some new challenges over at Bella Creations, with some awesome sponsors this month.
You need to come over and check them out.
BELLA CREATIONS

We have 3 challanges a month, Bella Unique, Bella Tres Chic and Bella Muse.
For the month of October I did the Bella Tres Chic challenge. For this challenge it was a free style, so basically anything that we wanted to do really!
I made a very simple fall card. On this card you will see a pumpkin that is just adorable.....I just received this pumpkin from a swap that we had over at Bella Creations. We had a fall/winter stash swap and this was something that I received from my swqap partner Daphane! Super cute right?















I also wanted to let everyone know of the Bella Creations 1st CROP. Its called our Christmas Cinema crop, and starts Dec 2nd at 6pm Est, will run though the weekend of the 3rd and 4th.

Our DT has been brainstorming on some awesome games and challenges for everyone to come and join in when you get a free moment and have some fun! So mark your calendars.



Here is something that I also wanted to share, a fall wreath that I made. I bought a really cute Xmas one over the weekend, and my neighbor just happened to have one of these wreath stands that sits on the floor, and offered it to me. Since it was too early to hang the Xmas one up.....I went to HL and bought a wreath so that I could make one for fall. I had all the other stuff at home to make it, so I sat down saturday night and put this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...