Sunday, May 29, 2011

Smile






























































Here is a lay out that I did of my DD Mariah. I just love this line by Fancy Pants, its called Road Show. This is the second page that I have done using this line. Here is the first one. (CLICK HERE)
The paper and all the rub on's that came with this line are just super cute.
Most of the flowers that I used came from I am Roses, the bling is Kaiser Craft and the Key lock is a Kaiser craft wooden flourish. I glimmer misted it with a couple of different colors until I got the color that I was happy with. The butterflies are Prima and the fastener is a Tim Holt Die that I cut out and used grunge board and then inked it.

5 comments:

  1. Carla absolutely beautiful layout love the embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is this layout! That locket is very interesting. Is it a die cut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dd is pretty! Love the colors of this page...the key lock is cool, Carla~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, WOW!! This is SO beautiful!! Loving the colors here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...