Wednesday, February 1, 2023

I'm back

Wow, I can't beleive I havent seen or done anything on my blog since 2016. Time flys. I was recently asked if I had a blog, and I said no. But I realized that I had this blog just havent used it in forever. So I signed in, updated my profile and making a new post just to say HI! Alot of time has passed, and I still work and do paper crafts, but my style has totally changed. I now own a Cricut Maker, a Cricut Joy and a Sizzix Vagabond. I mostly make cards, but within the last year I have become obsessed with two things. Paper piecing (to make cards) and 3 D Shadow boxes. I will start to be more active out here and post some of my work. I have to play around a little with this blog to get myself familiar with blogging again. Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...