Thursday, August 4, 2011

Reveal day over at Bella Creations

Wow does time fly? Seriously? Where did July go?
Anyways...........to start off let me just say we have something new this month--an ephemera kit, "Bella Beach House".
We had so much fun working with this cute little kit that Lacee put together over at
BELLA CREATIONS
This kit is packed full of all kinds of goodies for scrap pages, cards, altered items...................and what better timing then towards the end of the summer after you have taken lots of summer pictures of beaches, and pools and vacations! This kit is jammed packed with so much CUTE stuff to work with, and if you dont beleive me, just check out this picture!








Isnt it fabulous! Wanna get your hands on this? You can go to the web site HERE Or to the Bella Creations Blog HERE





Now you want to see a couple of things that I have done with this fabulous kit?



Here is a lay out that I did based off of our Tres Chic Challenge.
















And this is a tag that I did just for the fun of it using a fabulous die cut that our famous DT member Heather created!













Not only is this fabulous kit up for sale but there is a 12 x 12 kit and a mini album kit up for sale. The 12 x 12 kit is called Sweet Hummingbird and is packed fool of alot of really cute stuff.
















And every month Lacee puts together a cute little mini album kit inspired by one of the DT members. This month the kit is inspired by our very own SHAWN who loves TEA. So, with that being said, the kit is called "A CUP OF TEA"



2 comments:

  1. Carls~ Your layouts ROCK!! I wish I could do Layouts...Your photos were just perfect for the kit..and I LOVE your bookmark you made...I Love the bookmark you made with my die cut!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful family...love your LO, Carla! The bookmark will be a pleasure to see every time you finish reading...love the fiber & fence :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...