Monday, April 4, 2011

Super exciting

Just thought I would share this, because I had so much fun making this 7 gypsy tray for my mom, and I LOVED the Bo Bunny Time piece line, I shared it with Bo Bunny. It was so nice of them to reply right away and ask me if they could share it on their Facebook page (which of course I said yet to) That was a couple of weeks ago. Then I received an email from them asking me if it was ok if they also featured me as a Bo Bunny fan on their blog. Well of course I said yet..........so the blog was posted today................please stop by and leave a comment if you can.

BO BUNNY BLOG

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the supportive and generous comment on my blog about my talent, but YOU'RE the one featured on Bo Bunny's site! Congratulations! That's a spectacular project and deserving of the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carla I am so proud of you. That was a fantastic project you did for your Mother. You rocked this and I am proud to be on Sassy Lil Sketches with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing crafter. well done !!
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...