Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bella Creations challenges for the month of February are being revealed today. Im so excited to be a part of the DT because I love the challenges that we all come up with.

So challenge #1 is the Tres Chic Challenge. We do this challenge every month and its based off of different styles. This month we did a vintage style with the colors navy blue, khaki and white.

Scraps of Darkness is the sponsor for this challenge. Check them out and look at the cool prize that they are giving away!






















Challenge #2 is the Bella Muse Challenge and this is a challenge that we provide an image for and ask that you make something with the image.








Gheckgalz is the sposnor for this challenge and check out the prize that they are giving away! Totally awesome;



















Challenge #3 which we just added this month is Bella unique. This challenge will be based on different techniques that we want our members to try. The technique this month is black and white and color. In my example I printed two pictures out, one in black and white and the other in color. I hand cut some of the color off of the photo and then pop dotted it to the black and white photo. There are all kinds of different ways to do this with stamping etc.




















And our sponsor for this challenge is Flying Unicorn
They are giving away an amazing prize as well.......check it out:






So what the heck are you doing not coming over to Bella Creations and signing up and playing along with us to win one of these amazing prizes? BELLA CREATIONS (Click here and you are on your way to winning something amazing)

1 comment:

  1. Stunning layouts Carla!
    I love the embellishments....especially that large fan like punch...is that Martha Stewart??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...