Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hand made fabric flowers

So I have been on a roll this weekend making fabric flowers. I went through a phase several months ago making them, and ended up giving most of them away. So I have been seeing them all over the place, and my friend Lacee wanted some, so I started making them again. I have been looking all over the internet for different techniques and I have found a shabby chic flower that I totally fell in love with. So I have made a few of them. Here are some of the most recent ones that I have made.




4 comments:

  1. Carla - these are all just gorgeous! Maybe these would be available sometime in a kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all great...LOVE the bottom one, Carla~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla amazing flowers!! I love them!! and the tag in the previous post is gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.....these flowers are just beautiful ! :o)
    Really great !!!
    Wish you a great week !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...