Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Steampunk Canvas

Pages in Time
Had a DT challenge for all the DT members to do something STEAMPUNK. I have never done this sort of thing before, but the G45 papers that I had were calling my name. They are just so cool to work with. I had alot of fun sitting down creating this. It is a 12x12 canvas. Now that is different for me as well, but not much different then doing a lay out. I just painting the back ground and sides with MM paints. I then glimmer misted the canvas and waitied for it all to dry.
The papers are the G45 Steampunk line, the rub ons and metal embellies are 7 gypsy, I did some doodling in gold, and alot of stickeling. Thanks for stopping by and looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...