Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation is in the air

With alot of my blogger and on line friends...............I'm seeing alot of posts about graduation, cards that are being made, parties that are being planned, events that are taking place, colleges that are being visited and the list goes on. Brought back sweet memories for me when my daughter Mariah graduated from High school in 2010! I was so proud of her that day!
And now she has 1 year of college under her belt and walked away her first year with all A's and B's in all of her classes. Now that is really something to be a proud mamma about.
She still really does not know what she wants to do, but has started taking some criminal justice classes because that is something that she is interested in. So with that being said, here is her graduation picture the day she walked across the stage in her cap and gown!

2 comments:

  1. Carla,
    Tell your daughter congrats for me on those fantastic grades her first year of college. This sure is something to be proud of.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and the neighborhood.
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great accomplishment for Mariah on her grades! Memories are priceless especially for a mother!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...