Sunday, April 10, 2011

Antique Shopping

I hit 3 Antique malls this weekend. I love to browse them. Went to my first one a few years ago, and every once in a while I just like to go and browse. I found some really awesome stuff for my scrapping/cardmaking/altering. Although I dont do many cards, I want to start again. But I have so many things that I want to do and just not enough time. So what do I do? I keep shopping. I just could resist some of the good little treasures that I found, so...take a look for yourself..................

6 comments:

  1. Oh Carla those doilies are absolutely gorgeous!!!
    fantastic find!!!!!!
    cant wait to see what you do with them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy stash you got going there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stores we have here just don't have much in the line of vintage. When you find it, very expensive and in bad shape. Great stash of goodness. I keep buying and have no place to put and can't even get organized. So bad I am!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment!
HUGS,
Carla

My3dsvg Ginger bread 12x12 Shadow box

Hi crafters. After being gone all summer with no Cricut I am back in my craft room. This file can be found at https://www.my3dsvg.com/ I l...